We are happy to announce the release of Xoom 3.10.3. This is a maintenance release with the following two changes:
- Xoom Rename Helper, a tool intended to help with mass renames of items while preserving the validity of references in the ClickSoftware context, has been added to the standard Xoom distribution. Please contact support for the relevant documentation if you wish to use the new tool.
- The licensing restriction on the number of mobile workers in the Service Optimization database no longer includes crews for Service Optimization versions 8.1.7 or newer.
We are proud to announce the release of Xoom 3.10.2. This is a patch release with a number of improvements included.
Continue reading Xoom 3.10.2 has been released
This is a minor patch release that contains bug fixes and some minor functional improvements.
Continue reading Xoom 3.10.1 has been released
We are proud to announce the release of Xoom 3.10. This is a major release, bringing significant functional and performance improvements, and a host of new features in particular targeting more selective transport and deployment control on Service Optimization environments.
Continue reading Xoom 3.10 has been released
We are proud to announce the release of Xoom 3.9. This is a significant new release that, among other things, significantly improves overall performance and improves maintainability and readability of Xoom knowledge bases by introducing hierarchical structure of interpretation instructions.
Continue reading Xoom 3.9 has been released
This is a minor patch release fixing a single bug that caused a misconfiguration to be reported and the interpretation stopped in some rare cases where the situation wasn’t actually an error but a arose from different XML representations in different versions of Service Optimization. The warning with a descriptive message is now issued instead, and the interpretation continues.
This is a patch release implementing the following changes:
- Convenience types “Action Type” and “Roster Get Candidates Policy” were added to knowledge base, References Report and Bad References Report.
- The interpretation of ClickRoster configuration, generic events and reports were improved.
- Corpus capture functionality was also improved. Among other things, Xoom Corpus Generator now captures more relevant information, which decreases the probability of missing the information required for the creation of custom Xoom installers.
This is a minor patch release that fixes a bug in the Service Optimization scheme implementation that previously required newly created collection’s ProductName to be globally unique. On the Service Optimization side, this requirement is only true for top-level collections, while for child collections (such as multi-values) ProductName only needs to be unique within the scope of their parent collection. The fix takes this into account and corrects the behaviour.
Xoom 3.8.1 is a patch release that contains the following changes:
- Added a new report called Bad References Report. This report lists all bad references in the provided XoomXML. The references are sorted by their originating item and reference type, and each entry also specifies the reference path within the item and their current value, making it very easy to determine which bad references are most urgent to fix, such as for example when a reference is to a non-existent key.
- Objectives Report now lists objective types as well as categories, making it more informative and easier to navigate.
- Custom installers that require post-installation actions that require Xoom to be running now take into account the value of DISABLESERVICESTART installer parameter before attempting to perform those actions.
Xoom 3.7.5 is a patch release that includes the following changes:
- Object References are no longer sorted by object name. The decision to make this change was made due to the fact that we encountered a single case where the sorting resulted in a functional error. The sorting was previously considered (and still is, according to ClickSoftware’s product documentation) to be an entirely safe convenience feature making it easier to look up object references using Xoom tools, XoomXML files and Service Optimization Administration tool.
- Both the readability and usability of Bad References Report have been improved. By displaying the value of the element that contains the actual bad reference, the report now makes it easier to decide whether the remedy for each particular bad reference is in the configuration or in the knowledge base (i.e. in the erroneous interpretation of the configuration).