Xoom 3.7.5 is a patch release that includes the following changes:
- Object References are no longer sorted by object name. The decision to make this change was made due to the fact that we encountered a single case where the sorting resulted in a functional error. The sorting was previously considered (and still is, according to ClickSoftware’s product documentation) to be an entirely safe convenience feature making it easier to look up object references using Xoom tools, XoomXML files and Service Optimization Administration tool.
- Both the readability and usability of Bad References Report have been improved. By displaying the value of the element that contains the actual bad reference, the report now makes it easier to decide whether the remedy for each particular bad reference is in the configuration or in the knowledge base (i.e. in the erroneous interpretation of the configuration).
Xoom 3.7.4 is a patch release that includes the following changes:
- The installer now allows users to specify the installation directory, both from command line and via the user interface. This is the directory where both Xoom and Xoom W6 directories will be created. The default directory is: “C:Program Files (x86)Zany Ants”.
- Settings Migration Tool no longer excludes the deployment of Agents Manager and Mapper settings due to the introduction of suitable keep-target instructions that will prevent server names from being overwritten by default.
Xoom 3.7.3 is a patch release that includes the following changes:
- It introduces a new standard query called Structure, which includes scheme and object reference setting. This query is very useful for automated analysis of the compatibility of different environments and the capability of transferring data between them.
- Xoom Processor now implements a built-in custom command called GetCustomQuery. The command takes a skeleton structure as its input, and fills in the details using Xoom, exactly as though the skeleton were the body of a named query. This means that ad hoc queries can be used with Xoom without the need to define corresponding named queries.
Xoom 3.7.2 is a patch release that addresses the name of Xoom custom installation inside the list of installed applications. Instead of just “for Customer” the name is now correctly displayed as “Xoom for Customer”.